Wednesday, July 3, 2013

12 gifts for Christmas

Hey friends,
I know Christmas is still a while away but lately I've been thinking a lot about wanting to make up 12 gift boxes for 12 of the kids I've gotten closest to over the past few months. I have been trying to come up with a list of things I want to get for their boxes while I am home in August. I have calculated each box costing around $30. I want to invite each of you to participate in putting together a Christmas gift for these kids and helping me love them in a way they don't usually get loved. If any of you are interested in either funding a box or donating some of the items please email me at Alixboulter@gmail.com or message me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/alix.g.boulter. 
If you are interested in doing the Christmas shopping yourself please see list below for what to buy and how many...

Christmas Shopping List
(2 girls age 11,  3 girls age 6,  3 girls age 4 and 1 boy age 2)

     10 bottles of Kids tearless shampoo       

     10 Kids tooth brushes 

9 Hair brushes 


10 Kids tooth paste      


18  bottles of nail polish (two for each girl)
 
 
18 packs of girly hair accessories


11 Ty Beanie Babies 
10 boxes of Crayola Crayons 

9 girly coloring books and 1 boy coloring book.
  
 
 4 individual packs of hotwheels cars 

 5 tubs of Playdoh (the smaller the better)
 
10 Sticker books  
 


      3 lotions, body sprays and shower gel

(the small ones would be best to fit in the boxes)

Once again if you are interested in helping bless one of these sweet kids please message me and let me know! I will be looking forward to hearing from you :)

As Always Thank you for all your love, support and encouragement!

Love in Christ,
Alix 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment